Pages

Nov 6, 2012




“What will I Do to Graduate from High School”
What I will do is to pass all my classes with A’s and B’s. And another thing is that I will do all my
Classes that I need to do to graduate high school. Because I need to take all my class if I want to graduate and another thing is I need to have a good GPA.  One other thing is if you join a sport in high school u will be always remember because that reflects your reputation. And when your in a team in school or in sport you will always need to be good in class and be good with your teachers and respect all the adults and your friends and people you don’t know. Another thing is that u can’t be absence or tardy because that effects your grades. And never miss a day
When you’re going to take a test because that will put  your grade down and your GPA. And you always need to be yourself in high school never be someone else like a 2 face because people would hate on you and will not like you by who you are. And always be prepare in class no matter what don’t do bad stuff in class or not even talk back to the teacher. And do always do your best in everything you will always have to take extra classes to Graduate from High School because you need a lot of credits to Graduate from high school and by the time you’re in 11 grade you will know what you need to Graduate and what classes you need to know and plan your future and know what you want to study.  Last thing is always do your best in High School because if you do the teachers will be nice to you and you will pass and Graduate from High School.
·         Turn in all your work
·         Always be in time
·         Be a good students
·         Pass your classes with a B or better
·         Always be responsible for your self
·         Study for your quizzes
I Will Graduate From High School.

No comments:

Post a Comment