Pages

Sep 25, 2012

student responsibility part 2


Student Responsibilities

Part2

7. I have the responsibility to do every bit of  homework with proper attention and thought .

8.  I have the responsibility to view my teacher as a

in my education.

9. I have the responsibility to understand that I am not the only student in my class, and that if I fall behind the class, not all of my catching up is appropriate for the classroom setting.

10.  I have the responsibility to act as a competent adult.

11. I have the responsibility of trying to integrate the concepts being taught into other courses and other areas of my life

12. I have the responsibility to be polite and open to my teacher and classmates.

Choose the Right

Student Success Statement

“Education is the key to unlock the golden door of freedom”

Reflection: we need to be smart to pass our classes and go to college

 

No comments:

Post a Comment